Tony's Eye

Here you will find my views on whatever happens to be in my thoughts. "The eye with which I see God is the same eye with which God sees me: my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing and one love." - Johannes Eckhart (German Sermon No. 12)

Saturday, May 01, 2010

It Begins…

30 March 2010

It Begins…

Back in February I signed up for a class at the Cambridge Center for Adult Education, Ukulele for the Almost Musical. It seemed like a fun class, and “Almost Musical” sounds about right for me.

Danno Sullivan is the teacher, and we had the first class. He is fantastic, a fun teacher and really talented. We learned a few chord (C and G7) and worked on strumming our way through a handful of songs. This is going to be a blast!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home