Tony's Eye

Here you will find my views on whatever happens to be in my thoughts. "The eye with which I see God is the same eye with which God sees me: my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing and one love." - Johannes Eckhart (German Sermon No. 12)

Friday, September 16, 2005

Where Has the Time Gone?

I’m sorry; life just became extremely busy and hectic since my last post.  Yes, I made it to Rome for the funeral, but was too far back in line to be allowed into the Vatican.   There were large video screens all over Rome displaying the funeral service.  Had I known I was going to be watching the service on TV, I might have stayed home.  It was an exhausting 2-day trip (only about 13 hours were spent on the ground).  

I spent half the summer at MGH with my son.  He became ill over night, so I took him to see his doctor.  Unfortunately his doctor was on vacation and the one filling in told him to take Tylenol and drink plenty of fluids.   The next day, he was worse, so I took him to the emergency room.  He was admitted, and over the next few weeks, I discovered how much more art than science medicine really is.  He recovered, but the cause of his illness was never discovered.  





2 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good lord! He's very prone to accidents and illness isn't he. Anyway how are things?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home