Tony's Eye

Here you will find my views on whatever happens to be in my thoughts. "The eye with which I see God is the same eye with which God sees me: my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing and one love." - Johannes Eckhart (German Sermon No. 12)

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Another Change And a New Year's Wish

I've made a change to the blog and restricted comments to registered users as I've been receiving spam and do not wish to promote those products here.

As for the anonymous poster who placed the 3 comments to my last posting, God Bless you.

If you wish to discuss your comments with me, feel free to contact me in person. I prefer putting a face and name to people when I discuss issues with them.

Happy New year to all and may the new year bring you all happiness, fulfillment, and a closer relationship with God.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home